Monday, July 6, 2009

DAY THREE - BROKE THE FIRST RULE OF WEIGHT LOSS

No we didn't cheat, but it's really Rick's fault. LOL He had to get out that darn scale this morning instead of waiting for our once a week weigh in. Of course I had to follow in his foot steps. LOL
We will try not to make this a habit, but I'm glad we got on the scale because this gave us a spark of hope and motivation to continue.

This morning Rick weighed in at 207lbs. So in only 2 days, Rick has managed to lose 5.2lbs! I find that to be remarkable. But we also have to keep in mind that the first week is usually a lot of water weight loss. But still 5lbs is still 5lbs. :) We are not going to get too excited yet.

So thanks to Ricky, I decided to weigh myself of course. ;) I weighed in at 194.8lbs. So in 2 days, I managed to lose 4lbs. I think it's awesome that in only two days I've managed to lose this amount.

We haven't felt like we're starving and actually feeling more energy. It's nice not feeling bloated and bogged down.

I will post the foods we've had for the day later. Just wanted to update everyone on our progress thus far.




What foods we ate for today:

Breakfast: We both had the (SS) Oatmeal
QuikStik energy drink

MidSnack: (SS) Bars
Rick: QuikStik drink
Iliana: Tea

Lunch: We both had (SS) Soup
Water and tea

MidSnack: (SS) Puff Snacks
More water and tea

Dinner: 5oz Chicken cooked on the Foreman Grill
2 Cups of Broccoli and Cauliflower
More tea

Snack: We both had (SS) Hot Chocolate
More tea


I love ending the evening with the Hot Chocolate. I can't believe how good it tastes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment